Enjoy pictures of our road trips! Let us know what you think - we love comments!
Monday, June 19, 2006
The Peabody Hotel
The famous ducks at the peabody in memphis.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
wow!this is great. I just love the blog....it is sort of like being with you guys. Makes me miss all of you though. Was great chatting tonight. Be safe and keep making those wonderful memories. We love you all so very much! Gramie and Pop Pop
I am a freelance writer & reviewer, specializing in travel, food, family, health, and reviews of books, TV, and movies. I have 2 grown sons. My husband and I enjoy travel, the outdoors, and reading.
1 comment:
wow!this is great. I just love the blog....it is sort of like being with you guys. Makes me miss all of you though. Was great chatting tonight. Be safe and keep making those wonderful memories.
We love you all so very much!
Gramie and Pop Pop
Post a Comment