Thursday, July 03, 2008

In the middle of the herd

We were surrounded by hundreds of bison-from the safety of our car!

2 comments:

Beth & Paul said...

Those were great pictures Aunt Suzie and I love you Jacksons!
Love, Noelle and Chase

Sherry said...

Thanks for the pics! It is almost**
as good as being there. We've had to drive by the Black Hills twice in the last two summers as we've needed to save our energy to go a bit further east to visit family. We don't have nearly the energy you all do - camping seems like a dream, sight-seeing, too for that matter. In college, I worked in Custer State Park (gate girl)one summer and in Rapid City the next. Growing up, my farmer dad, would always manage to get us away to the Black Hills for a few days almost every summer. I call it my "home away from home," yet my kids have only visited it once when they were really young. (Okay, I'll stop whining.) Really, seeing the pics of your trip are the next best thing ;-)