Enjoy pictures of our road trips! Let us know what you think - we love comments!
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Beware of Rattlesnakes
Craig DID see a rattlesnake! It was right at the start of the trail. He heard it rattle and saw it crawl into a hole, and we could all see it coiled up in there!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Of course Craig was the one to see the snake!Feels like you have been gone a very long time. Come home! We miss you! Love mom.....aka gramie
I am a freelance writer & reviewer, specializing in travel, food, family, health, and reviews of books, TV, and movies. I have 2 grown sons. My husband and I enjoy travel, the outdoors, and reading.
1 comment:
Of course Craig was the one to see the snake!Feels like you have been gone a very long time. Come home! We miss you!
Love mom.....aka gramie
Post a Comment