Enjoy pictures of our road trips! Let us know what you think - we love comments!
Neat!D.
Yeah, we love finding odd little roadside attractions!There's a website that lists a bunch of them - roadsideamerica.com.Sue
We've done this route you did about 6 times, and I never fail to enjoy seeing these old cars buried in the ground!Too bad I didn't take a picture that day - using an old camera and out of film at the time, so missed the shot.Now I have the new camera that stores pictures on a memory card - that means no more missed pictures.It was fun taking the tour with you. Diane (Rambow) Stevens
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Neat!
D.
Yeah, we love finding odd little roadside attractions!
There's a website that lists a bunch of them - roadsideamerica.com.
Sue
We've done this route you did about 6 times, and I never fail to enjoy seeing these old cars buried in the ground!
Too bad I didn't take a picture that day - using an old camera and out of film at the time, so missed the shot.
Now I have the new camera that stores pictures on a memory card - that means no more missed pictures.
It was fun taking the tour with you. Diane (Rambow) Stevens
Post a Comment