This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.


2 comments:
Okay, that's just the weirdest. You moved from Roanoke and Fork in the Alley was one of our favorite hang outs. What a surprise when I opened this!
Hope your trip is safe and healthy and fabulous, Sue.
We loved Fork in the Alley!! I knew you lived in VA but didn't know where. The food was amazing! We read about it at roadfood.com - one of our favorite sources for road trip food stops. Jamie and I had the amazing wood-fired pizzas (lactose intolerance be damned!) and Ken and Craig tried the hot dogs. Craig LOVED the wood-fired s'mores for dessert!
Today wasn't quite so fun - Jamie has a stomach bug, so the rest of the 3 of us opted for quickie food stops while he waited in the car :(
Hopefully, tomorrow will be better - he just ate a piece of toast!
Sue
Post a Comment